Regulatory Authorities plays an important role
Administrative law has been explained as a collection of legal principles that control the relationship between the government and the governed. Administrative law Australia can provide regulatory authorities the ability to make selection or judgement that affect your rights. In Australia, the employment of powers by Government and their departments must be based on legal authority.
The legal authority is generally including laws passed by Parliament or regulations made by regulatory authorities. Now, when you fail to agree with a decision made by regulatory authorities and want to challenge it, the administrative law disputes arise. Usually you want to apply to have the decision officially analyzed in the court or tribunal, if the decision have an effect on your sustenance or the survival of your business. There are strict time limits for putting an application or otherwise the decision will not be reviewed.”
- Suppose you want to start a business, then the first thing is you need a license or approval for your business (gaming venue, registered training organization, liquor sales outlet or taxi-cab operator). Now, if a regulatory authority decline your application or invalidates your existing license then you no longer can run the business legally.
- Assume that you want to work or might work in a regulated profession like motor car sales, real estate sales, medical practitioner or other health professional. So, if you want to work then you need to apply and if you are working then you have a registration but in any some circumstance if the regulatory authorities decide to turn down your application for work or cancels your registration then you are not eligible to apply or work anymore in that profession while the decision stands.
With the help of the above examples you must have understand the importance or power of regulatory authorities but it is not possible every time to agree with their decision because sometimes the decisions hamper your life. Then you seek the help of an expert lawyer. Administrative law lawyers Perth of Civil Lawyers Perth are capable of handling this kind of situation. We can provide you the right advice and guidance to achieve a positive result.
Enquire now for Free Consultation
please enter your details below
How Civil Lawyers Perth Can Help You?
Administrative Law Lawyers Perth can help by:
- Giving the right advice on how to protect rights and preserve interests
- Assist by contacting the regulatory authority on your behalf to try to address its concerns
- Having decisions reanalyzed in court or tribunal
- Advising on possibility of review of decision and the procedure
- Negotiating with the regulatory authorities
- Making formal application and detailed legal submissions
Our lawyers have experienced many positive outcomes in the review proceedings by negotiation. If you are facing any kind of administrative law dispute then consult the best civil lawyers Perth without any hesitation.
Get in touch
Civil lawyers Perth are always ready to help you with your legal issues. To contact us, you can give us a call on the given number or send us an email on the given email address. Feel free to get in touch with us and get appropriate consultation from our expert solicitors.